Hi All,
I'm new to this list but have owned my `65 Malibu for 30 + years.
I've always liked the American mags and have a set for the car. The
fronts are installed with 195x60s but the rears are offset a bit for wide
50s. My question is: Should I cut open the rear fender wells like a `66
(I like the rear wheel wells of the `66 Chevelle) or just work in the tires
without cutting the car? Play with wheel offsets and tire sizes that fit?
 Anybody know of any howtoos for fender well modifications?
What Ya think?
-Chuck