Kelly
  That sure ain't right.  Whats with your current co?   Are you looking for a better
rate?   Have you contacted your agent directly? Stood in the middle of his desk maybe.
 If all else fails, contact the State Insurance commissioner, they act pretty quickly
with complaints. Especially in an election year.
rick
---------- "Kelly C. Hanna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

It seems as thought there's never a week without some kind of crisis going on....this
week, I cannot get anyone in car insurance to return my calls about a new policy for
my two cars. As most of you know, we had someone rear-end Jana and we had to go to a
lawyer to get anything out of the driver's insurance company. We really didn't like
doing that, but given that the company "lost" her claim for five weeks, we were told
we had no choice. Now no one will talk to me about a new policy including our own
insurance company. My feeling is that this is illegal since our state has a mandatory
insurance law.

My question is if anyone on these lists is in insurance and/or maybe knows something
about this. Other than the accident in which Jana was hot from behind, we are ticket
and accident free and have been for over ten years each. I have called State Farm,
Germania and Progressive and not one has returned my calls. I need to get a new policy
in effect by the end of this month...can anyone help us with what to do or who to call?

Kelly & Jana Hanna
www.hannawoodworks.com

rick schaefer
72 El camino