>Bummer. Hope your able to get your DEAD beat agent  to respond to your needs. In PA a must have insurance You do not
>want to run out  of insurance for any reason. you get thrown into the HIGH=RISK pile and get  assinged to a carrier
>,at two to three times your old rate. This can happen for  a number of reasons.
>So if TX ins co act the same as they do in Pa start  knock No start BANGING on agents doors/phones

We have the same thing going on here...the first question they ask is if you've had insurance for more than one year. Otherwise they get out the rate lifter and go through the roof. I hate insurance companies, but you gotta have 'em. Wish they were regulated a lot closer than they are.

My current policy ends on the 20th of August, but I'm getting the new one on the 1st.

Kelly & Jana Hanna
www.hannawoodworks.com