on 7/30/02 5:58 PM, 396guy at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> When's the coverage of CB02 going to appear?  Nov/Dec issue?
>
> Dale McIntosh
> ACES #1709/TC #92 Gold
> 67 SS/67 Elky
> http://www.dalesplace.com
> http://www.team67.com
> http://www.midwestchevelles.com

Hey Dale,
Check out my earlier post... it's in the next issue that'll fall in your
mailbox (July/Aug issue).  Traveling for the summer is just about over and
we're getting ready for another season of studio work on HPTV.  The last two
road trips for me this summer will be to the ACES Mid-America Regional in
Kansas City (Aug 9-11) and the following weekend (Aug 17-18)I'll be at the
ACES Northwest Regional in Seattle, WA.  Hope to see many of y'all at these
great events.  Oh, and if you're NOT an ACES Member, don't worry... all ACES
Regional events are open to any and all Chevelles and enthusiasts.  Our
Chevell-abration is the only one restricted to ACES Members and '64-'72
Chevelles.

Chuck