Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 11:44 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] body off

I have decided to pull the body off my '66 and have it acid dipped and e-coated. I had my dash done and it's absolutely beautiful. My problem is I have no one to help me pull it off. My ceiling is low and is dry walled. So no chain fall or "A" frame. Has anyone done this without help? How did you do it? Any special problems I should be aware of? Once it's off I'll mount it to a dolly and have the frame blasted. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Rich
"66 Malibu
ACES # 5066