From: JDHall
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] body off

I was looking around and noticed this pic of the body on blocks. http://members.tripod.com/benj30/id248.htm This is a great example of the way not to stack blocks. If there were to be any shift in weight they could easily collapse. If you use blocks make sure you put the wholes up and not sideways! Sorry to use your pick as an example Dave.

JD
P.S Great looking rides you have there!