-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Malibu65
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 2:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Brake Cylinders

  I just noticed brake fluid running down from my right rear back plate.
(If that's what it's called) :-{  The strange thing is I didn't notice
a spongy or low petal at all. I have plans for a split master cylinder
and disc brakes for the front in the near future, so I think just replacing
the rear cylinders and flex lines should be good enough for now.  The
fronts appear to be ok.
 Does anyone have any recomendations on where to get good Chevelle brake
parts? Guess I'll be searchin' through the good ol' Chevelle parts pages
like OCN and True Connect etc... I used to get new cylinders instead of
honing and replacing the rubber cups in the past. These must be 20 years
old!
 I think this list is great!
Chuck