From: Brad Waller [mailto:brad@;ep.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 11:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] SBC Cam selection

I would think that .467 lift is perfectly fine for the street.  Of
course, all combinations will depend on your driving style and the car
setup.  With your very stock setup, you don't want to go too far from
where you are.  You could look at something like the Crane XE262 or
XE256 cam.  They sound smaller, but they are more aggressive than what
you have, and the lift is still tame.  Both will give you great bottom
end grunt.

XE256 (I/E) lift .447/.454  duration 256/268
XE262 (I/E) lift .462/.469  duration 262/270

Talk to the Crane Tech line and see what they have to recommend, as well
as if they have anything to say about your current cam issues.  Is it
under warranty?

Brad Waller     ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
'66 Corvette | 327/dead | 4-speed   | Wilwood Brakes | 245/45/16 BFGs
'67 Chevelle | ex-SS396 | 355/700R4 | '79 F-Body Brakes