From: Brad Waller [mailto:brad@;ep.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 3:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] SBC Cam selection

You're right, I don't know why I thought the XE cams were crane.  I was
looking for cams similar to yours and must have got stuck in my mind
that I was looking at Crane.  I have Dyno2000 and lots of cam and head
flow files, so I can run a quick simulation if you want.  These are
usually optimistic, and don't go into full detail, but they can usually
tell you if you are heading in the right direction with a single change
(cam or head).

Brad