Yes, Eventually as money permits. Changing the heads,torque converter and
gears. Maybe even a TH700-R4. I think we all wish we could afford to do all
of the work and changes at the same time. After the cam, the torque
converter could be next. (still trying to figure that into the budget and
convince the wife)

Brian Zack
'70 Chevelle Malibu
mailto:brianz@;dpsabq.com

...............plus Brian has stock heads, a mild torque converter, and
highway gears. He could go a lot more aggressive and be fine on the street
by changing all of these (and in fact he might just do that over time!