Wow, thanks everybody.  I didn't realize silicone was bad...I do have some
seam sealer left from my GTO floor project.  I will use that.  Does anyone
know what frames will fit my 70 chevelle SS.  Mine is pretty rotten from the
time it spent back east driving to school in the snow.  The guy who put new
heads on my car told me that the frame needs to be switched out with a
rust-free one soon or I am going to be in big trouble....I guess I wont be
"hot dogging" any time soon.  Do four-door frames work, or are the wheel
bases different?  I figure a 68-72 chevelle or possibly 1st generation Monte
Carlo frames might be similar.  Any suggestions....I live in the Phoenix
Metro area now.
Steve