-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Clint Hooper
Thanks for the offer,Richard,but the only two years I'm seriously interested in are 68's and 69's,preferably 69's. Now that my ZR-1 is paid for,I'm going to build the baddest 69 Elky pro tourer on the planet.<g> At least,that is my goal.
Clint Hooper
LT5 Registry Director
Wichita Falls,Tx
(940) 855-6636