Title: Re: [Chevelle-List] Taller spindle conversion
Brad,I really don't plan to drive my Elky on a roadcourse so the conversion will probably come down to if I have the extra funds when I purchase the Baer brake kit. Baer offers a taller spindle set-up with their brake packages.
Clint Hooper
LT5 Registry Director
Wichita Falls,Tx
(940) 855-6636