Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 5:08 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Electrical problem...

I am having a problem with my 65 chevelle wagon.. I don't have any rear lights for dash lights.. when I install the fuse it snaps immediately. Also I am getting static shocks from my car(not sure if this is real or just imagined ;)).... Any ideas on how to diagnose where the real problem is... I am look at the wires behind the dash, just looks like spaghetti...

Thanks in advance..

Larry