I'm trying to decide on how to do my front disc brake conversion. I've
seen lots of companies that sell a front disc brake KIT (w/ power
brakes) for around $1000. When buying these kits, you mearly put the kit
on and your rolling...But i have to ask myself, how much can "I" do the
conversion for?

What's the opinion here?  Buy the setup from a company that has a KIT
which is new, ready to go, and can be shipped immediately. Or hunt down
the parts yourself, clean them up and save some money. If i find my own
parts, then can anybody tell me roughly how much i can do this
conversion for? I'm curious to see what the price difference (roughly)
would be between buying a conversion kit, or making my conversion.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Kyle Bennett / 71 Chevelle
Raleigh, NC