I did a lot of research on Hurst and have the Hurst book which is a great
book if you can find one. This is what I remember.....
Chevelle Never used a Hurst Shifter from the factory
Camaro used a round handle Hurst shifer 1969 to 1971
The only Nova to get a Hurst was the LT1 COPO Nova that Yenko special ordered
to build his Yenko Deuce
The Chevy Hurst was a round handle that has a snap in design. This was done
to aid assembly where the shifter was on the trans with no handle before
installation then the handle was snapped in from inside the car.