From: jlon5
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 6:24 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Gearvenders under/over verses 700R4

Anyone have any opinions on Gearvenders under/over drive verses a 700R4 tranny swap. I currently have a TH400 driving a 3.73 12 bolt posi and the revs are way to steep for long highway cruisin', 3000 @ 60 mph. Would like to drop them down to around 2000 @ 60 without swapping out rearend.

Thanks in advance,
John L.
70 SS454
ACES #5597