krister,
you are spoiled for choice.there are generally a couple of factory original gauge packages for sale at both ebay and team chevelle parts,
or the gauges are being reproduced to retrofit your existing cluster and idiot light harness. i believe there are two different repos
one involves cutting the back of the gauge housing one does not.i have see photos and to my untrained eye they look authentic.
to install factory original you will have to replace the dash and engine harness.i got my dash harness from m&h electrics in santa fe springs,ca i found there harness to be perfect and easy to install (with a wiring diagram)
hope this helps

jason pollock