Krister,
 In the Chevelle issue published by Super Chevy, this
is in the winter 2003 issue, there is an article on
page 63 called, For Your Information, it highlights a
reproduction gauge package from OPG for the 66-67
Chevelle.

 These require modification of the speedo cluster.
Looks like you need to open it up a bit to install
them.
 Looks like they cost $239.95, they look very nice, if
you didn't just have to have original gauges, this
look like a very attractive alternative for replacing
the original, If you can, get ahold of the artical and
check it out, I think you would like it.

Rocky