Cool... never heard that. I'm open to all makes, but know when I see as many Dodges as I do in my line of work it is best not to get into that neighborhood LOL. What are the final power numbers on the Hemi?

Mikey
----- Original Message -----
From: Clint Hooper
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 4:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Non Chevelle (Hemi)

Well,I guess you need to get out more often,Mikey.<g> Dodge dealers are taking deliveries of 1/2 ton Hemi trucks,as I'm typing this. My local dealer had twelve of them in stock,yesterday. As for the price,I've got a order form filled out on my desk for a 1/2 ton four door Dodge with Hemi engine,Lone Star package with polished 20" wheels,top of the line Infinity sound system,etc,definitely no stripper. Price will be $24,700. I've always been a GM man but they do not currently build a true four door 1/2 ton truck with full 6' bed. Neither does Ford. On top of that,both GM and Ford are priced substantially higher.
Clint Hooper
LT5 Registry Director
Wichita Falls,Tx
(940) 855-6636