I've heard that stripper is the only thing allowed on airplanes - no
blasting of any sort permitted. That is part of why plane paint jobs are
soooo expensive.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Brian Zack
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 1:56 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] blasting a body

You could always use the stripper "Aircraft Remover" It's nasty stuff though
so you have to use gloves and peel the bubbles up paint off with a putty
knife and neutralize it with water after. (You do have to use gloves when
applying and when scraping and make sure to wash it all off otherwise
nothing will stick to the body afterwards)Man that stuff burns. Used it on a
'71 Monte years ago and it works great.

Brian Zack
'70 Chevelle Malibu
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]