Hey All,

     Haven't finished all of it yet, but used Aircraft stripper on my 67. Did Front Cap,
rear deck lid, and both doors in about 3 hrs with pressure washer. Get the kind
in the 1 gallon can, seems to be stronger than what is in the aerosol can. You'll probably still have to go over it twice, First coat will get the paint and the next one will get the primer. But like someone said earlier don't be a dumbass like me and not use gloves, that stuff does burn. LOL

                                           David