Rodney.
71 Chevelle
El Mirage, AZ

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 8:32 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Yet another question: Electric Fan set up versus Clutch Fan set up

Regarding my 67 Chevelle Malibu, I am deciding to upgrade the radiator to a crossflow aluminum radiator. I can also go with either the traditional clutch fan set up or have two spall 11 inch fans incorporated into the radiator (along with a built in trans cooler).

My question is what set up do you prefer, i.e., the clutch fan set up or the electric fan set up. And, have you noticed most modern cars have gone electric ?

Your opinions sought. Thanks,

Ken McDee

P.S. Car will not be raced. A cruiser/driver.

Do you Yahoo!?