Title: Message
Bill,

I agree that a single 16" Spal fan would probably be more than up to the cooling task with the PRC radiator.  The advantage to the single fan is the motor is only 3.39" deep where the dual 11" are 4.25".  Disadvantage is the motor is in the center (in line with the water pump pulley) as opposed to being offset from center.  Another option would be to mount a pair of 10" fans individually.  Each are 10.6" wide (21.2" total), 11.26" high on the mounting hole centerlines, and the fan motor is 3.7" deep.  A single is rated at 1070cfm so that would still give 2140cfm total and would give offset motors if clearance is a problem.

If anyone is interested, I have Spal spec sheets for 9", 10", 11", 12", 13", 14", and 16" fans in Adobe .PDF format and are downloadable from the Spal web site (http://www.spal-usa.com/).  I'd be happy to email offline to anyone who wants a particular size or sizes.
File sizes are:
9" = 84Kb
10" = 472kb
11" = 179Kb
12" = 213Kb
13" = 164Kb
14" = 232Kb
16" = 250kb

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709
67SS/67 Elky
Dale’s Place
Team 67
Midwest Chevelles

You haven't said what climate you're in, but my guess is that the 2360 CFM 16" Spal is more than enough, especially with a high performance water pump.  If not, you probably have another problem.

Enjoy,

Bill Bruyn
Gilbert, AZ USA