From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Ken's Email
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 8:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Bill: Electric Fan set up versus Clutch Fan set up=response to Bill and more input needed

Bill:

You wrote this regarding mounting of two Spal 11 inch fans on PRC aluminum radiator.

<The dual 11" Spals are 23.46" wide, as Dale points out in his reply below.  You cannot mount those fans on that radiator because of interference from the tanks on either side.  Go ahead and ask PRC to build you one like that and let us know what they say.  Again, you'd need a 31" radiator with a 27.5" core to mount those - and that's not going to fit in your 67 Malibu.>

I have a direct contact with a guy at PRC who has asked me to send the diagram sketches. He told me they would mount the Spal fans not on the core but on the tanks or "rails". Therefore, it may fit. He does not recommend mounting on the radiator core. But, I will write back when I receive the response. I could be off the mark.

Peace,

Big Ken

Do you Yahoo!?