From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Brad Waller
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 8:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] Mufflers and Pipes=67 Chevelle

I have them dumping by the wheels.  Instead of Blue Bumper, I have brown quarters...  You still have to keep the car waxed and clean to keep from getting muck on the quarter panels above the exhaust pipe.  I like the look of the side exit better than rear, but I'm not sure what I would do next time...

You can see the pipes and discoloration in some pix I have here:
 http://ep.com/brad/Chevelle/Wheels

Brad Waller     ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
'66 Corvette | 327/dead | 4-speed   | Wilwood Brakes | 245/45/16 BFGs
'67 Chevelle | ex-SS396 | 355/700R4 | '79 F-Body Brakes