Trent I got rear bumpers from them. The lady said I'd be happy when I saw them. They looked like a dog had chewed on them then primered. They where full of air holes and where twisted out of shape.  -- Tom B.
----- Original Message -----
From: tjgallant
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 8:00 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] 6" Fiberglass Cowl Hood

All,

    I need to get a new 6" cowl induction hood for my '67 Chevelle SS.  I currently have one on my Chevelle, but it's pretty jacked up.  I need that large of one to clear the tunnel ram I am currently running.  The comments I've heard about Unlimited Products haven't been very favorable.  They have a 6" bolt-on fiberglass hood for a '67 Chevelle that sells for $449.

    Anyway, is what I've heard about Unlimited Products true?  Why the bad reputation?  Also, is there any other company that
makes what I'm looking for?  I really want the cowl induction style (NOT a snorkel or a "hole" in the hood).

    Any and all advice is welcome.  Thanks in advance.

Trent Gallant
1967 Chevelle SS"454"