Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 6:13 AM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] 6" Fiberglass Cowl Hood

Harwood doesn't see a profit in making a one-year only hood for a 67 Chevelle - I've asked them before.  Glasstek doesn't have a website per se and AFAIK, the 4" is the largest they build commercially - I have the 4" and am real happy with the quality.  From what I understand, Glasstek will build special-order smaller scooped 67 hoods so it's possible they'd build a larger one as well.  Cost of a phone call should answer that.  Last number I have for them is 630-978-9897

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709
67SS/67 Elky
Dale’s Place – My 67 SS and 67 El Camino
ChevelleStuff – Decoding info on 64-72 Chevelles
Team 67 – 1967 Chevelle/El Camino Specific
Midwest Chevelles – Midwest Chevelle Show Information