Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] 6" Fiberglass Cowl Hood

Everything I have ever read online about Unlimited Fiberglass has been bad. Their cheaper price is made up by the fact you will spend more to straighten & finish their stuff. Might as well spend a little more and get a lot more with Harwood or Glastek.
Clint Hooper
LT5 Registry Director
'91 ZR-1 Callaway Aerobody
http://www.LT5Registry.net/