Title: Re: [Chevelle-List] Ignition switch removal
Thanks Wayne,

Mine seems to be gummed up with rust pretty good.  The previous owner left my convertible out in the elements with a torn up top and I’m dealing with all the rust that has built up on just about everything metal on the interior.

I’m gonna let PB Blaster do some of the hard work, and hopefully things will pop loose for me in the morning.

Once I get the ignition switch out, anyway to test it for shorts?  My wiring isn’t all back in yet and I don’t want to stick a dead switch back into the dash.  They’re cheap, so I will probably just replace it along with my key tumbler.

Thanks,
Kurt