From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Brad Waller
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 9:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] digital cameras

Yep, they all do that.  The Kodak is a pretty decent entry level camera.  You will be hard pressed to find one that is easier to use that this.  If you get the dock and rechargeable battery that comes with the dock, you may never need to buy a battery for it.  Get a decent memory card, and you may never have to do anything other than dock the camera.  I know how easy this is, because I bought the 4330, dock, and a128 MB card for our daughter's Pre-School for the teachers to use.

As for taking pictures of three year olds, I've had a digital for about three years and have taken hundreds of pictures of our almost 4 year old daughter.  At least with the digital you can review the pictures, trash the bad ones and then re-take the ones that did not work.

Brad Waller