Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 9:48 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] Can we stick to cars, please?

Dan,
I couldn't agree with you more.
Rich
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Dan McIntosh
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 7:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In my opinion, when something as big as a war involving our country is going on, it is going to be on peoples minds. And yes, people will talk about it in places that it may be off topic... but, if this kind of discussion is not for you, then look at the subject line and do not read the email... its as simple as changing the channel on the television...

Worrying about family members fighting a war in Iraq may be more on peoples mind than what spring rate is best for a big block 71 Chevelle...

Just my opinion, others may disagree...

Dan McIntosh
Bagged 64 Impala SS
www.alloldchevy.com