Title: Message
Sincerely and with all due respect, individually we can effect a change, however small.  I can't think of a time when a civilized nation (or the nations of the world as a whole) sanctioned shooting its own citizens because they wanted to leave a combat zone, use them for shields in a military conflict or pay family members for one of their sons or daughters to blow themselves up on hopes of becoming a martyr.

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709
67SS/67 Elky
Dale’s Place – My 67 SS and 67 El Camino
ChevelleStuff – Decoding info on 64-72 Chevelles
Team 67 – 1967 Chevelle/El Camino Specific
Midwest Chevelles – Midwest Chevelle Show Information