Whether on shore or on the ocean...you are part of the best Navy in the
world Jason! Thank you for your service.
God Bless You And ALL Of Our Troops!
Don
---------------

Brad and anyone else.

I am in full agreement with emails that are not related to the list subject.
But as stated a war going on is a little bigger than all of us put together.
My post was trying to bring a little humor to the grim reality of this war.
I am in the Navy and am fortunately lucky enough to be on shore duty for
this war
unlike the last time we had to slap Sadam around.
I fully support this war against Sadam and I would punch a protester in the
nose to test his resolve.

God Bless America and God bless our troops

Jason Boivin

http://home.wizard.org/twchevelle/