I stand corrected.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 6:35 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] dumb question about carbs

IDLE MIXTURE

The Edelbrock Performer Series carburetor has conventional Idle Mixture Screws (IMS) that provide a leaner A/F when turned clockwise and richer A/F when turned counter clockwise. The idle air flow is controlled by a conventional screw that opens the Primary Throttles. The following procedure should be used to set the idle mixture and speeds.

Taken from Edelbrocks web page.

http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/index.html

Kerry A. Fruhauf, SSgt, USAF

Unit Security Manager