John,

Until now I've been quiet on this matter, but i think its kind of too easy money for
Ron (If you go over to his shop he will be without his pants because he did laugh them
of thinking about how he cheated you).

I dont know how much you earn or how solid your economy is overall, but I know for
sure that I'm really far of coming even close to $ 9000 a month so I'll be willing to
spend that time to get at least something out of him.
You say that you maybe wont get anything more than a lien on his house, but if he ever
sells it he'll have to pay your $$$ before buying a new one, and he will have problems
getting a loan (Now I speak of how it is in Norway).

And John, he blew your $ 9000 and you keep worrying about a $100 sway bar (that you
probably could get new for $50 with your contacts)!?!?!

Dont you have an old school friend who is willing to pick up $10000 from Ron to bring
your $9000 back where they belong ?

André

> Oddly enough, Ron wrote me saying that he has been getting emails about my
> car, and that most of them are favorable, and that when people see the
> pictures they see that he did a good job. That's why I decided to post just
> a few of the pictures that show the real story.
>
> I am not going to sue Ron because he lives five and a half hours from me and
> I can't have my time tied up running back and forth to court. The defendant
> gets 2 chances to appear before there is a default, so he can basically
> force me to go out there the first time for nothing. Also, there's a big
> difference between winning a judgment and getting paid. Maybe I could put a
> lien on his house but I couldn't force him to sell it.
>
> Right now I would like to get my sway bar picked up, and even that seems to
> be too much to ask for. I sent 3 separate emails last week asking when I
> could have my sway bar picked up, and never got a straight answer.
>
> The most ironic thing to me about that highest quality work for the lowest
> possible price b.s. is that Ron will never, ever
uch a