I'll fight it if I can get a lawyer to take the case on a contingency basis
(no fee unless damages are collected). Small claims court is not enough
money, and a lawyer for a real court case could cost more than any damages
that might ever be actually collected, which would just result in more time
and money out the window.

I know, I have thought to myself that by comparison it's kind of petty to
worry about the sway bar right now, but it would only cost me about $15 in
shipping to get it back and I can't buy one for that amount. It also belongs
to me and I don't see why Ron should get to keep it.

John Nasta