Ooops,
  Well lets see, I had it sandblasted(the main body) and it looks like
they were real gentle on the metal. The man told me he had done quite a
few, and would go easy. In fact he even left some paint in some places
where he got nervous. I have a brand new front clip so I'm not sure if I
should primer the black factory coat on the fenders. The hood is a
Harmon fiberglass one that looks beautiful, I'll probably have to treat
that special. I already epoxied painted the frame, but I'm afraid the
primer on the body is not etching primer, and its thin enough to where
surface rust has started. I'm guessing I get to sand it down again
right? And start with metal etching primer. I notice the sandblaster
took off some factory bondo near seams and that should be refloated
right? I know I can do this. I just wish I hadn't started with the wrong
primer. :-]iane