Thanks guys... that was one of the ones I was looking at and looks like it will serve my needs for a long while.

Mikey

From: "Mike Holleman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Beginner Welder selection
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:00:54 -0500

Mikey, I have a Miller 120(i believe it was replaced by the 135). It welds
great. I mostly shoot 23 gauge wire on body panels ,floor pans etc. I also
have a Campbell Hausfield and I wouldn't hit a wild bear in the rear with
it. The CH was about two hundred fifty bucks and that is what it welds like.
You get what you pay for. HTP also makes some very good small MIG units.
Mike Holleman

----- Original Message ----- From: "Capt Crunch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 3:17 PM Subject: [Chevelle-list] Beginner Welder selection

MSN Messenger with backgrounds, emoticons and more. http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_customize