You should visit (but not bug) him often, to keep advised of developing
problems and watch
work progress to your standard and agreed upon time frame.  If he knows what
he is doing,
and you've given him a completely disassembeled vehicle, he's probably going
to beat your
chassis restoration by the time he does the body and paint work.  Unles the
body is already
unbolted, the only "not smooth" part might be when the bolts holding the body
to the frame break.  I had to repair 3 or 4 on one of my cars, but it was a
nice time to have to cut the floor open for the repair.  We made sure all
those hidden nuts worked really well before the body
went back on...  ER