-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Brian Zack
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 2:11 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Detonation question

10 degrees at damper + 22 at weights and springs (I think) + 16 vacuum
advance. That is where I got 48. Is that not correct? Is total not including
vacuum too?

Brian Zack
Structural Technician
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dekker/Perich/Sabatini
architecture  interiors  planning  engineering
505.761.9700  fax 505.761.4222.
Visit our Website at www.dpsabq.com