From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Nasta
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 5:28 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] I AM IN SHOCK

Thanks Scott, but small claims...

A) does not allow me to sue for enough money

B) would require me to fight it in Pennsylvania, in a county that is 6 hours away

C) would cause me to have to close my business on the days I'm doing B

D) would cause me to lose customers while I'm doing C

E) cannot guarantee that I would ever get paid even if I win

I like the idea of contacting a local news station. I've also contacted the BBB and state attorney general

John Nasta