-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Nasta
Sent: 9. desember 2003 20:07
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] I AM IN SHOCK

It would be great if you would put a message on the TC board. Even if it
doesn't get my stuff back, it would warn people to stay away from this
scammer. I do have one friend who said he would go out there, but he
lives 2
hours away from Ron and works 6 days a week. His only day off is Sunday
and
Ron is closed on Sundays. I also don't want to ask the guy to spend 4
hours
on the road on his only day off. It was nice of him to offer though.

John Nasta