I guess I was thinking of a stock parts based setup.

-Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Dale McIntosh
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 7:44 PM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] disc brake spindles

I do know that the Baer 13" disc's on my Chevelle use stock drum spindles; necessary brackets were included.  I've seen other aftermarket kits that now offer disc for drum spindles.

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709/NECOA #41
67SS/67 Elky
Dale's Place  My 67 SS and 67 El Camino
ChevelleStuff  Decoding info on 64-72 Chevelles
Team 67  1967 Chevelle/El Camino Specific
Midwest Chevelles  Midwest Chevelle Show Information

I've stopped 863 spam messages. You can too!
One month FREE spam protection at www.cloudmark.com
Cloudmark SpamNet - Join the fight against spam!