From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Danny Wilsher
Sent: 7. februar 2004 03:27
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] shop advice

Gentlemen,

    I have owned several automotive business in the past. The last one was 14 years ago. I am wanting to get back into the industry and would appreciate a little advice or maybe if someone knows of a web page or two that would get me some info. Or a list that is related to this info. I am putting together a business plan to borrow several million dollars and I need to know what kind of the equipment that I will need to work on these modern day cars. What kind of scope or engine analyzer is the best in the business? Who makes the best dynameters. What computer systems and software works best for an automotive shop environment. Any input that would give me some ideas on what you would do if you had plenty of money and the desire to do something like this. Also if there is a page that would give some kind of lay out of a floor plan that would make a very efficient high class looking shop, I would love that also. Thanks for any and all input.

Wilsher Motor Sports