Unfortunately the 4Gs came with an attached aluminum tag that contained the pertinent
info, and the tags were prone to being damaged or disappearing.  8^(  I keep my eyes
open at swap meets so maybe if I find one that still has its tag I'll take a flyer on
it.  Of course, there's no guarantee it's the correct tag!

I don't know if 4Gs were used on 348s and 409s but if they were I think one would be
able to feed a low-RPM 350.  Then again, the other thing I want to do to this engine
is stuff in an absurdly cam and top it with a Performer RPM or single-plane intake...
;^)

Brad