-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clint Hooper
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 9:18 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] It's Alive!!!

I pulled my El Camino out of storage and drove it around,yesterday. It's
been covered up in the garage since last October as battling my illness
kinda took precedent. My cancer seems to be in remission now so it
seemed like the right time to get it out and start enjoying it again.
Man,it felt good to be rowing the 6spd down the road. Life is short,guys
& gals. Enjoy it while you can. Clint Hooper H&H Custom,owner LT5
Registry Director http://www.LT5Registry.net/ ACES #1650
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm