Thanks to Clint and Trooper.

The thought of doing a Texas summer without a blow your hat off air
conditioning ain't a good thought.  When I was in my 20's it was ok .... at
57, I pass.  Crawled in the trunk on Sunday to start to put in a new amp
.....took a long time to get in and longer to get out.  Invented some new
words.  Now the velle is at the car audio shop...getting a new amp...and I
am in a comfortable chair at the office trying to figure out why I am still
sore.

I appreciate your help and will track down the leads.  The air works great
with a new compressor but just needs to huff a little ( actually a lot )
faster.

Hope I can return the favor

Best regards to the listers

Scott