Wanted to ask this learned group for a little help.  Hope this is the right
way to go about this.

Since my wife ( now a ex-wife ) got my 55 chev during the divorce ( real
nice 55 but it's ok )

I now have a 68 Chevelle and being in Texas would like to address the air
conditioning.  I have been spoiled with the high output blower systems of
recently made cars as opposed to the " put your face near the vent " systems
of yesterday.

I have heard rumours of a company that makes a high output blower system for
( hopefully ) 68 Chevelles but no name has accompanied the rumour.

Anybody got any leads for me on this.  Shore would appreciate any help.
Especially in August.

Thanks in advance

 Scott Somers
Dallas