I cannot for the life of me find it, but I know I read an article on these people, and it showed all kinds of interior making equipment.  Yards of fabric, and more.  I do not remember them showing the huge presses to do sheet metal, but I'm almost positive they do make their own interior stuff.

Charles
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] CARS Inc

Jesus John....dont get your panties in a wad. Maybe think the guy misread the paper? Maybe they do manufacter thier own stuff? Its doubtful, but whatever.  Maybe next time write a whole book in one e-mail, and not seperate chapters in different e-mails? His question was if anybody else had experience with the company, not whether or not thier parts really are made in the USA.